Monday, May 4, 2009

I Think I'm Ready...

I'm not much of a blogger...yet, that is! I feel like it's an acquired skill that one has to perfect, so bare with me as I get a feel for it.

Writing, in general, has never been my forte. I usually end up resorting to cliche quotes or one liners from an emo song to get a message/thought across (hence the "Listen with your heart.." or "I think I'm ready.." hahaha I'm already doing it! TWICE at that, and all before my first post is published). But really, I have so many thoughts and ideas and philosophies of my own (I promise!) that I SO wish I could write down and record but it never comes out right. It sounds right in my head, of course, but it's the verbalizing part where important things get lost in translation. It frustrates me when I just get it and I can't seem to share it with anyone else. It's like keeping a secret that you are dying to blurt out. I envy those who have the gift of putting thoughts to paper, for instance my friend Mariel. I could read her writings/posts/IMs all day. She just has that natural fluidity in her words--and she doesn't even have to work at it! Usually when I have something on my mind that I can't seem to let go of, she helps me think it through until I have an explanation I can finally live with.

So this dilemma has led me to the blogspot world. Honestly, writing in a diary/journal can put a strain on my wrist especially when thoughts are running 100mph, so I am totally in for a treat when I can type it all here! I'm sure no one really cares how I write things as long as it's written, but I tend to be a perfectionist ;) and I don't care if anyone reads this anyway!

Hello blogger, nice to finally meet you!

<3
Blogger Virgin (no longer after this post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment